Suggest remedies for reddish brown dots on hands and feet
Please, upload an image of these brown dots for review!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these spots that you have reported. Seeing them is very important in making the right diagnosis and treatment decisions. I strongly suggest that you upload an image for review.
To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.
I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Brief Answer: Need observation and follow up
It would have been good if you had sent in a picture. But I understand there are no active lesions now. And this is good news.
Unfortunately, the details you provided weren't sufficient to arrive at a conclusion. The reddish - brown spot on hands and palms may or may not be related to the genital lesions. If they were related, it may be related to allergy or infection. Since they are gone now, you need not be worried. Watch out for fresh lesions or symptoms if any. You can come back to me or contact your primary care provider if it recurs.
Hope this helped.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itching on hands and feet suggest a solution
- Home remedy for veiny hands and feet
- Ayurvedic remedy for sweaty hands and feet
- Suggest remedy for numbness in hands and feet
- Itchy hands and feet brown spots
- Reddish purple hands and feet why
- Home remedies for dry hands and feet
- Peeling skin brown dots hands feet
- Brown spots on legs and feet suggestions
- What is the remedy for col hands and feet