Suggest remedies for recurring vaginal itching and rash under the breast
Can be allergy, yeast infection or due to stress.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The vaginal itch and the rash under your breast can be due to allergy or a vaginal yeast infection or stress. The vaginal yeast infection can be recurrent if not treated properly.
It is best to get a vaginal swab culture done to find out the specific antibiotic that will be best for you. Consulting a dermatologist for the rash under the breast will help. You can also apply 1% hydrocortisone ointment for temporary relief.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Deep internal vaginal itch
- Vaginal itch heat rash
- Vaginal itching and peeling std tests came negative suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for vaginal itching
- Suggest remedy for relief from vaginal itching and dryness
- Recurring vaginal itch and rashes burning sensation
- What is the remedy for painful vaginal itching
- Have vaginal itching increased after using v-wash any home remedy
- Vaginal itching taken caneston suggestions
- Vaginal itch rash spreading