Suggest remedies for recurring muscle and joints pain
Can be polyarthralgia.
Thanks for posting your query.
Repeated muscle and joint pains can be due to multiple causes at this age the commonest being poly arthralgia. Other causes can be rheumatoid arthritis, gout, inflammatory diseases like SLE, bursitis, fibromyalgia, etc. For proper diagnosis, some of the blood tests are advisable like-
1. Serum calcium levels, Vitamin D3 levels.
2. Serum Uric acid levels.
3. RA factor
4. ESR and CRP
5. Serum Creatinine
6. X-ray of affected joints.
You need a thorough clinical examination followed by investigations under the guidance of an orthopedician.
Till then for symptomatic relief, you can take over the counter analgesics, do hot fomentation and apply local analgesic gel on the affected areas.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural remedies joint pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Itchy skin muscle pain knee joint pain stomach pain worried
- Epilim joint pain muscle pain
- Suggest remedy for joint pain while being overweight
- What is the remedy for knee pain and joint pain
- Muscle pain and joint pain
- Herbal remedies for joint pain
- Can allergies cause joint pain and muscle pain
- Is eye pain related to muscle and joint pain