Suggest remedies for rashes on lower abdominal area, hips and thighs
oral and topical antifungals
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
i am dr. Kakkar(dermatologist).
You seem to have fungal infection i.e tinea cruris.
I would suggest an oral antifungal e.g terbinafine 250mg once daily for 4 weeks.
In addition you may apply 1%terbinafine cream locally, twice daily.
An oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg once daily will provide you symptomatic relief from itching.
Thee are prescription medications and i suggest you to use them under supervision of your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy rash on hips thighs and butt
- Upper thigh and lower stomach rash
- Inner thigh and lower abdomen rash
- Lower abdominal and back and thigh pain
- Rash on hips thighs and butt
- Thigh hip and lower back throbbing pain
- Lower abdominal thigh anxiet
- Lower abdominal pain that raidaites into thigh
- Rash on lower stomatch inner thighs
- Rash on lower back and outer thigh