Suggest remedies for pimples on the neck

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist

Posted on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 in Lung and Chest disorders
Question: For Dr. XXXXXXX Bhavsar

Hope you will be fine. From last 3 months i dont have any flue or cold symptoms and also stomach was very much normal.
As you know all of my history related with fear of my HIV etc. Now my problem is , from near about one week i am feeling a tired feeling in jaw or face. and 2nd thing is small pimples at the back of my head and neck. pimples in neck appears in last week. but from 2 weeks i am feelings the pimplesin complete head. which are not very much but during combing i feel and can scratch and bleed.
Now sir i am much feared about jaw tiredness and these pimples. Neck pimples appears from last week are now converted to white fluid filled pimples. I will also explain that i was using minioxidial spray from last 3 years and my hairs if i dont wash a day with shampoo it becomes oily.And sir i have a bad habit of less sleep or late night sleeping. normaly i am sleeping 4 to 5 hours. is that could be the reason of jaw tiredness? but i have never felt such thing before. kindly reply and tell me if any relation with some big disease.
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can I see your neck pimple picture?

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern.
Well, poor hair hygiene, dusty environment, lack of sleep, dandruff etc can cause Pimples on head and neck.
Can you please send me pictures of your neck Pimples?
Jaw Tiredness is mostly due to improper chewing techniques. So please let me know if you have eat very hard thing in near past.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 3 hours later
Kindly find the attached picture.
Sir i did not eat anything hard. its not a jaw pain only. i feel a mouth or facial tiredness . means i want to know the reason . and also from last 1 week i am grinding my teeth very much. i am in a fear that such type of stress is due to some big disease or its only due to lack of sleep?
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
White hair are due to stress and genes.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your follow up question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the image you have attached.
Yoi are having boils. It is skin infection due to poor skin hygiene. So avoid dust and pollution. Use antiseptic soap and shampoo.
Your jaw pain is related to grinding of teeth and this is due to stress.
Your lack of sleep is also due to stress.
Early onset white hair is mostly due to excessive stress. Genetics also play its part.
So please let me know if your father an brothers also have early onset white hair or not.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 7 hours later
yes in my family white hairs comes is early. i have my first white hair at age of 21 on head. Now 2 years back white hair in beared . but now many hairs are white in beared. Sir my lack of sleep is my bad habbit its not due to stress. means i can sleep as much as i like.But from last one week this teeth grinding i have started.
kindly reply my these question.
how can i reduce stress? does my stress is due to some illness or its only due to lack of sleep?
kindly suggest me some kind of medication or multivitamin to stop white hairs.
And how can this teeth grinding could be reduced?
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to stop worrying first.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks again for your follow up question on HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern.

You need to stop worrying first. Avoid all kind of negative health thoughts. Be positive and stay happy.

You are not having HIV infection. So please stop worrying about this.

And you are having genetic early onset white hair.
And this is aggravated by stress.

For white hair, you should take vitamin E and Zinc containing tablets.

Your teeth grinding is mostly due to lack of sleep. So sleep properly for 6-8 hours at night. Divert your mind from HIV related stress so that you can achieve good sleep.

Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
Thanks.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee