Suggest remedies for pimples on the face after using Faceclin acne gel
Use benzoyl peroxide
Thanks for the query.
Faceclin is good but it's not sufficient alone.
You can use it in combination with benzoyl peroxide 2.5 % cream.
You can use benzoyl peroxide in night and faceclin in day.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
You can even mail me photographs on YYYY@YYYY with subject as ATTN Dr Rahul Kumar.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Thanks for the follow up.
Based on your description, you may use aziderm 10 % cream in night and continue with faceclin in morning. This combination works well and does not cause allergy.
I am sorry, I had mistyped the mail id. If you wish to resend picture, you can mail it to YYYY@YYYY
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Faceclin for acne
- Suggest a good remedy for acne on face
- Suggest some medicine for pimples and acne on face
- Tanning and redness on face after using acne medicine suggestions
- Remedies for acne and pimples
- Treatment for acne and pimple on face
- Using dettol on pimples or acne?
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Is faceclin useful for acne and its scars
- Can we use dermadew acne soap and faceclin gel