Suggest remedies for physical damage issue in an infant

Dr. Diptanshu Das

Pediatrician

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Child Health
Question: My 2 years old baby have head banging problem.even he scratches my face also to show his anger.please suggest a remedy or solution for him.
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs early intervention

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health Care Magic.

You need to take it seriously. Unless you intervene appropriately, irrespective of the physical damage, there can be detrimental effect on the child's development. You need to visit a child psychologist and arrange for a systematic evaluation.

Please answer the following questions at: http://addresources.org/cdc-adhd-symptom-checklist-for-children/ and share the answers with her.

Psychotherapy should help in resolving the problem.

Let me know if there's any further doubts..

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee