Suggest remedies for persistent pain in left shoulder
course of pain killers
Were you hurt during your routine?
It is better to get an Xray to check for the involvement of the bones.
Topical creams would not help and since you had already tried them.
Meantime I suggest you to take TAB MOTRIN/ADVIL 200mg thrice a day for two days. Please use caution while taking these medicines if you already have kidney problems or gastritis or acidity issues.
Hope this addresses your concern, let me know if you have questions.
Bursitis improves with ADVIL
Bursitis improves with steroid course but the painful movement would can be eased with MOTRIN.
Bursitis can be diagnosed on clinical examination and during the same time a course of steroids would help for quick recovery and movements.
I suggest you should meet a Orthopedic surgeon.
Let me know his opinion after examination.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for chest pain and shoulder pain
- Left shoulder and neck pain problem in swallowing remedy
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Upper left chest pain and left shoulder pain
- Remedy for shoulder pain and back pain after fall
- Left hand shoulder pain and chest pain
- Left shoulder pain and left arm pain
- What is the remedy for shoulder pain and neck pain