Suggest remedies for persistent dry cough
Probably related to a viral bronchitis!
This is suggestive of viral bronchitis. I recommend you to increase fluid intake. If the cough is so annoying and disrupts sleep or daily functioning, Robitussin, which is available over the counter, would relief symptoms.
You do not need an antibiotic for this. If you however develop a fever, running nose, or diarrhea, kindly keep me updated for further review. Also, did you get a flu shot this year?
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ivo Ditah,
Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persistent dry cough wheezing
- Persistent dry cough treatment
- Persistent dry cough for months
- Suggest treatment for persistent dry cough with wheezing
- Persistent dry cough for weeks
- Persistent dry cough and hypothyroidism
- Persistent dry cough remedies
- Persistent dry cough after cold
- Persistent dry cough vomiting
- Persistent dry cough symptom
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?