Suggest Remedies For Persistent Chest Pain
My ten year old son has chest pains that lasted approx 30 second whilst just standing next to me. 1 "massive" pain 4/5 and two subsequent chest pains when moving that caused him to cry in pain. Would this be a stitch, indigestion after dinner or something that required a doctor?
With thanks XXXXXXX
Hi.It may be due to indigestion only.
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
I saw your question. My opinion is that, this pain may be due to indigestion or chest congestion. Because heart attack (myocardial infarction) occur in old age. The pain in heart problems will spread to the left side shoulder. Anyhow, immediately consult a physician. Take an ECG. If ECG is normal means, then kindly give antacid syrup to your son. Don't give spicy foods to him.
You can ask your doubts anytime.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pityriasis rosea rashes on prednisone why is it persistent
- Crawling itching skin around scrotum persistent
- Why is swelling and pain after elbow surgery persistent
- 6 year old sweats while sleeping persistent
- Lymph nodes swelling child persistent
- Tight chest after climb stairs persistent
- Why is jawline acne so persistent