Suggest remedies for persistent back pain
need more information
Hello madam, welcome to HCM, I have gone through your query and understand your concern regarding low back ache.
First of all I am sorry to hear that u have been suffering from low back ache since chilhood. mam I need to know more about your back ache inorder to address this problem effectively.
1. is it associated with radiating pain to lower limbs and altered sensations over skin of lower limbs.
2. have you ever been asked to get MRI of lower back..? if so please do upload the images and report
3.have you been following any lower back muscle strengthening exercises?
Even though pain killers like tramadol and ibuprufen are effective n reducing burden of pain, they r merely symptomatic and mainstay of treating low back ache is lower back muscle strengthening through exercises and physiotherapy and maintaining right posture.
But MRI of lower back is necessary to evaluate severity of condition.
will be awaiting your response for follow up. wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedies for arthritis back pain
- Back pain remedies
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- Have persisting back pain due to tight ligament
- Persistent back pain after miscarriage
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Recovered from typhoid fever persistent back pain possible cause
- Lower back pain remedies
- What remedy is there for back pain
- Persistent back pain near right shoulder blade