Suggest remedies for panic attacks caused by not taking Methadone
Please clarify to your doctor
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
As the problem is due to over use of opioids (pain medicines) you need to clarify this to both your methadone doctor and family doctor. Since for your methadone doctor it was a new thing that you are receiving pain medications, she called pharmacy to stop the medicines and that is I think justified.
Rather than feeling panic, it i time to calm your nerves and inform all the stakeholders in your treatment about all the medications that you receive. I understand that you are not abusing but due to potential abuse associated with these medications, sometime doctor have to take a call to stop such misadventure by some patients.
Since there is nothing wrong on your part explaining everything in detail will help your doctors to prescribe the much required medication for you.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Aspirin caused panic attack
- Physical cause of panic attacks
- Lexapro causing panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for panic attack
- Homeopathic remedy for panic attacks
- What causes panic attacks while taking oxcarbazepine
- Causes of panic attacks
- What causes panic attacks
- Activia causing panic attacks
- Suggest medication for panic attacks