Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
This Needs urgent evaluation
The symptoms you have described above points towards the suspicion of ongoing cardiac ischemia which needs urgent medical attention.
Left sided chest pain along with the feeling of tightness and heaviness through out the chest is a alarming sign of having a coronary artery disease.
The possibility of having a heart issue become more strong if someone SMOKE, is a diabetic or hypertensive or have a family history of heart disease.
Its highly advisable that you should quickly go to a near by hospital with ER facility as you need to undergo few basic cardiac tests like ECG, Echocardiography and a blood test for cardiac markers to rule out any possibility of a heart attack.
I hope this information will alarm you to take a quick action.
I wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left side of chest pain shoulder pain and chest feels heavy
- Left eye pain and chest pain
- Left-sided chest pain pain on applying pressure x-ray normal suggestions
- Left sided chest pain and left wrist pain
- Left side painful pain
- Chest pains high blood pressure back pain suggest me remedy
- Left arm pain with no chest pain
- Chest congestion pain on the left side suggestions
- Chest pain with left leg pain
- Left arm pain chest pain
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?