Suggest remedies for pain around the episiotomy stitches

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 3 Aug 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hello,

My wife had delivery on last friday and has been having serious pain around the episiotomy stitches. She is taking Meftal Forte tablets at the moment but that isn't very releiving. Could you please suggest a better pain killer for this if any?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Diff tab advised

Detailed Answer:
hello and welcome to HCM Forum. thanks for writing to is with your health query. she can take any combination of diclofenac and serratiopeptidase like tab Lyser D twice daily. I hope it will help her to alleviate the pain. in case it doesnot resolve then please contact me on the forum with a follow up query. rrgards Dr Manisha Jain.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 6 minutes later
Thanks Dr. We will try the suggested tablet
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Welcome dear
In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain