Suggest remedies for pain and tingling sensation in the shoulders

Excellent

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
i have a shoulder that needs to be replaced but the doctor wants to wait its painfull and makes my arm tingle last night i layed on it and lost all the feeling in my hand and lip on that side
Sat, 9 Jun 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
A TIA to consider.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Sensitive changes simultaneously and in the same side in your hand and lip may indicate a transient ischemic stroke rather than compression of nerves due to your shoulder condition.

This needs to be confirmed or excluded by neurological examination and by imaging studies such brain MRI, Doppler ultrasound of your carotid arteries before to go to surgery.

Discuss with your Doctor about these issues.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.