Suggest remedies for pain and stiffness in knee and ankle
Hello and welcome
Your concern is appreciated
You should consult a rheumatologist. If not then a very good physician.
This can be rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease People complain of joint pain and morning stiffnes which is greater than one hour joint may be warm tender.
It can be early form of osteoarthritis there are also other form of arthritis like psoriatic arthritis etc
Investigation includes Rheumatoid factor and anti CCP. X ray knee ankle and spine can be done.
Hope it helps
wishing you best of health
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Dr M.S Khalil.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stiffness in hip pain in knee suggest something
- Knee stiffness swollen calf pain
- Knee pain and stiffness arthritis
- Knee stiffness
- Painful knee cap stiffness fluttering around ankle what can help
- Causes of knee pain stiffness
- Lower back pain stiffness suggestions
- Knee stiffness pain after sitting
- Knee pain no stiffness cannot put weight help
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness