Suggest remedies for nausea and vomiting

Neurologist, Surgical
Im 46 yr old female...Recently I got a spreading chill on left side of my head...followed by nausea and vommitting..rested ..better. A week later chill spreading on left side of nausea...what is this? It was really unusual experience..couldnt remeber ever having it before.
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
An ear infection to consider.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Chills are mostly related to infections, in your case, since the chills are located on one side of the head, an ear infection ( otitis media for example ) may be the culprit.

It is necessary to get evaluated by your primary care Doctor as the first step inn understanding better your condition.

Hope you found the answer helpful.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for nausea and vomiting 3 hours later
not an ear was a chill on left side of my pain no fever...put nausea and vomitting first answer...disappointed with the first one
Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Other causes to be evaluated.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again.

An infection of the middle ear, or sinuses are among the common causes of your symptoms, however, since you seem to be sure that there is no infection, other causes should be considered.

Vascular malformations of the brain ( dural fistula for example ) may result in similar situations if it causes small bleeding.

I still think that you need to get examined as the first step by your Doctor who can order appropriate tests and consultations in order to get a correct diagnosis.

Hope this time I helped you.