Suggest remedies for nausea and dry heaving
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your symptoms most likely are related to acid reflux ( gastro esophageal reflux disease). It's a well-known fact that reflux is exacerbated by stress and anxiety.
If you were my patients I would recommend to do as follows:
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Upper endoscopy
- Use antacids OTC (daviscon)
- Use PPI OTC (prilosec)
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid spicy food and caffeine
- Avoid laying down at least 3 hours after eating
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
Also on my previous post I explained that I am on sotalol. I asked if any dither drug could be substituted and you said aminodarone or multaq . I haze been taking sotalol for 3 years and Recently cut the 80 mg pill in half and take 40 mg. is that too low to have any use? I figure that low dose would avoid possible side effects. IThanks for your answers...
Yes Zantac may be of help. However I would recommend to start with antacids and PPI-s for the first 4-weeks. Only after 2 months you should continue with Zantac.
My opinion is that taking 40 mg of sotalol will hep to control arrhythmia with minimal side effects.
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for fatigue and nausea
- What is the remedy for bloatingconstipation and nausea
- Home remedy for dizziness and nausea
- What is the remedy for headaches and nausea
- Percocet nausea remedy
- Nausea dry heaving loss of appetite not pregnant
- Child has nausea vomiting dry heaving any suggestions
- Uncontrollable shivering nausea dry heaving food poisoning
- Oxycodone nausea remedy
- Nausea dry heave too hard