Suggest remedies for nasal drip

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in General Health
Question: I have a constant nasal drip that has been going on for 10 days, I also have ringing in my ears and sinus pressure
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See next

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome.
Well you obviously have acute sinusitis with pharinx and ear involvement and these are typical symptoms of sinus inflammation. Symptoms may persist for 2-3 weeks and there are remedies which may help and include: medications such as pseudoefedrine,claritin,nasal sprays which may be saline or steroid filled. Also,you should avoid smoking, spicy food and cold environment and sleep with elevated upper body and drink enough fluids. If there won't be improvement you should see ENT doctor. Wish you good health. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T