Suggest remedies for muscle twitching in the chest
Betablockers, antiseizure drugs may be used.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
First, twitching related to BFS may be caused or worsened by low blood levels of magnesium, vitamin D and calcium.
It is necessary to be tested about these levels.
If abnormal values, correction should improve twitching in esophagus too.
Drugs that may be used to improve twitching due to BFS include betablockers (propranolol for example) and antiseizure drugs.
Reducing overall stress (exercising, sleeping more, working less, meditation, and eliminating caffeine) also should help.
Discuss with your Doctor about these issues.
Please rate the answer and close the conversation, if you don't have any other questions/clarifications and if you found the answer helpful.
If i want to use propranolol how many days you think are enough?
No exact time frames.
There are no exact time frame about use of propranolol, it may be used long term, in other words for months to treat symtoms of BFS.
It may be accompanied by magnesium supplements also.
I think you can use propranolol for one month to see how it is going with your symptoms.
Remember to discuss with your Doctor about any of drugs you may use.
Hope I've been of help.
Please rate and close the conversation if you don't have further questions/clarifications, and if you found it helpful.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling chest tightness and heaviness suggest remedy
- Knee muscle twitching and remedies
- Ectopic beat and twitching chest muscles
- Severe acidity causing chest pain suggestive remedy
- Having back muscle twitching suggest the treatment
- Suggest home remedy for strained foot muscle
- Have muscle twitching in right flank area suggestions
- Muscle twitch chest pregnancy
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy
- Muscle twitching left chest
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?