Suggest remedies for muscle contraction around the head
You need proper stress management
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
From the available description there is evidence that muscle contractions are due to excessive stress and you need to manage stress.
I am writing down few of the strategies that will help you in management of stress leading to reduction of your abnormal contraction.
1. Diet: Ensure intake of adequate quantity of fiber. 2 servings of vegetable salad and 2 servings of fruits( One preferable citrus fruit). Avoid junk food and fast food especially pizza, burgers and excessive sweets
2. Ensure adequate water intake: Follow rule of 1 which i usually advise. 1 glass of water 1 hour before and 1 glass of water 1 hour after every meals will ensure adequate consumption of water . Recommended intake of water is 2 to 3 liter a day. Insufficient intake of water could be a contributing factor in causation of symptoms.
3. Early morning Exercise: Brisk walking for 30 minutes at a stretch preferably in garden will be very helpful.
Make it a daily habit and incorporate in your lifestyle. Believe me it makes wonders. There is no need to go to gym r use any expensive workout instruments.
4. Avoid tea/coffee/ nicotine and alcoholic beverages: If at all you want to drink something, drink fresh lime water.
5. Start your day with a glass of Lemon water with 2 spoons of honey added. have a good breakfast.
6. Don't take work so seriously: We all have the feeling to excel in our respective fields and don't spend adequate time with our own self trying to understand our own needs.
Spend time with your family and friends.
7. While working take frequent regular breaks: Taking regular breaks will not waste the time, but it will definitely increase the productivity, concentration and reasoning. Take break for 5 minutes every 30 minutes.
Close your eyes and rotate the eye balls for couple of minutes
8. Avoid late night socialization
9. Avoid starring for longer time at the computer screen or TV for longer time
10. Steam inhalation before going to sleep will be very refreshing
11. Multivitamin and Calcium supplement.
12. Avoid tea/coffee/carbonated beverages / alcohol
Wishing you a very happy and healthy life
Lastly thr doctor after seeing nothing else in my lab results said i should simply take parcetamon and drink lots of fuilds. But which fluilds since, even dore he said my sugar was normal but i am still
Skepitical of surgar based beverage.
Simple water based fluids devoid of calories and salt
Thanks for follow up.
When somebody says lots of fiiud it means simple water with no added calories. Sugar itself is a strong inflammatory agents and never advised by medical doctor unless otherwise someone have low blood sugar
Since you have the normal sugar it means plain water but no sugary drinks or energy drinks as far as possible.
Regarding the blood pressure level I feel if the stress management and low intake of sodium (processed food to be avoided) does not bring it down to normal level you need to consider medication as an option.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for my future patients.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of involuntary muscle contractions
- Permanent muscle contraction
- Atp during muscle contraction
- Bicep curl muscle contractions
- Isotonic muscle contraction
- Involuntary muscle contractions
- Dystonia leg muscle contractions
- Calcium ions in muscle contraction
- Pubococcygeus muscle contraction masturbation
- Calcium and cardiac muscle contraction