Suggest remedies for major depressive disorder
Modafinil can help in such symptoms.
Hello thanks for asking from HCM for your health related doubts.
I can understand your concern. It is common in depressive patients to show reduced concentration, poor energy, fatiguability in addition to conventional symptoms. Most of the antidepressants results in no significant improvement.
Drugs like Modafinil or Armodafinil can be used in your case. Either of theses rugs results in improvement of activity levels and supplements the actions of patients of depression. These helps to improve the focus and concentration also. You cant think of these drugs, please discuss with your doctor for the drugs I have mentioned.
Thanks, Hope this helps you. Please don't hesitate to ask again for more doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Major depressive disorder
- Bilirubin in major depressive disorder
- Treatments for major depressive disorder
- 29622 major depressive disorder
- Prognosis for major depressive disorder
- Symptoms of Major depressive disorder
- Major depressive disorder causes
- Psychotic major depression disorder
- Major depressive disorder single
- What is major depressive disorder