Suggest remedies for lumps under the upper thighs
Seems like a fungal infection.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
What you are describing seems typical for a fungal infection. The area under the thighs is an area which does not perspire well, so the humidity there makes it prone to having fungal infections.
If I was your caring doctor I would recommend using Ketoconazole 2%, or Econazole 1% or Terbinafine 1% cream. Apply it twice/day for 1-2 weeks.
Try to keep the area there as dry as possible. Wear lose underwear and pants.
If you are overweight, losing weight would help for this infection not to get repeated.
If worse or not better, I would recommend seeing a local doctor.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Soft lumps in legs upper thigh
- Lump with pus and blood in upper thigh
- Upper thigh tightness lump
- Bump on upper thigh under the skin
- Immovable lump in upper thigh
- Burning in upper thigh lump
- Painless lump on upper thigh
- Lump in upper thigh feels achy
- Lumps upper right thigh
- Lump on childs upper thigh