Suggest remedies for low BP
Bit too low
Hi and welcome to HCM.
If you don't have symptoms such as fatigue or dizziness then you don't need to worry but this is generally too low blood pressure and probably your medication dosage is not adequate. So ask your doctor about correction if dosage. If your blood pressure is constantly in this range, then don't take your anti-hypertensive medications until it is more than 130/80 mmhg.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for schizophreniadrug induced parkinson and low bp
- What is the remedy for low bp when pregnant
- Suggest treatment for low bp
- Suggest the bp levels low bp
- Low bp diet
- Low bp for cronic heart patient kindly suggest
- Low bp range 11080 remedies
- How to fix low bp
- Low bp treatment for unani
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue