Suggest remedies for lack of erection during intercourse

Dr. Ashish Mittal

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 1 Sep 2016 in General Health
Question: hi dr. its XXXXXXX juyal. 32 year old,married.
dr i came to u in around 2012 in XXXXXXX that time u give me suhagra-50.
now im married. when i try to sex, not feel really erect and not strong. when i start doing sex some time is k , but some time its come really fast. and some time i feel really strong . lack of felling.
not taking any medicien.
now i want to start my medicine with u , so plz advice me why i can do , right now im not in XXXXXXX

so how i can start my medicine .

give me some advice thx .
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is need for assessment. Follow given advice.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I appreciate your efforts for consultation in so much distress.

It is difficult to remember 4 year old OPD case but I will help you in best possible way. Suhagra is helpful in erection, but it should taken on recent written prescription after examination by doctor. For that you can meet nearby doctor. If you are in XXXXXXX NCR then you can meet me.

Some measures will help you:
-Daily jogging for 30 minutes improve erection in many case.
-Do not take excessive caffeine (tea/coffee/cold drinks)
-Avoid any health supplements from gym (if any in your case)
- Stop-start technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control.
-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time, so try this position and experiment with other positions also.
-Condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) help in increasing ejaculation time.

As you are already married now and facing multiple sexual problem then there is need for assessment to rule out medical causes for such symptoms. Following tests will be helpful in your case:
-BP measurement.
-FBS, CBC, KFT, Lipid profile
-TSH, Serum Free Testosterone
-Urine R/M, Semen analysis

In sexual problems usually medicines are prescription medicines and can be given only on written prescription. It will be better if you can meet me or nearby doctor personally with above reports.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wishing her good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 17 minutes later
Thx for reply dr .
Dr I did some test here also .
My hemoglobin is 154
Hemoglobin a1c- 5.5
Iron - 10
Testosterone - 15.

This is my lastest report 2 month ago .
It's possible to send me some medicine , I will pay.
Otherwise I m coming XXXXXXX in October .
Dr now u know my pro . So wht u think how much time it's take for recover .
Thx waiting for reply . Or any no so I will call u if possible. Thx again

Dr can u send me ur mail id so I will send u my all reports .

And dr how much is the cost for all test .

Thx
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
medicine can not be send.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up,

Prescription (Or medicine) can not be given without seeing you personally due to ethical reasons. Till that time follow above non-drug lifestyle measures.

Above reports appear fine, better upload it with your follow up health query on healthcaremagic.

For investigation cost, you should contact nearby lab. In XXXXXXX it will cost between 3000-6000 INR depending on lab that you need to ask from lab.

Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 4 hours later
Thx dr how much time it's take for recover or improvement .
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
B12 and Feritin is low

Detailed Answer:

In current reports B12 and Feritin is low. So, start multivitamins and iron according to your current physician advice.

Improvement time depend on cause of problem. In most of the cases improvement take between 2weeks to 3 months time.

Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 hours later
Thx dr . Dr I m coming in October then I will meet with u .
Dr r u seeing people in XXXXXXX to . Because Colombia hospital is far from my house .

And any best food I can eat for recovery .
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I sit in XXXXXXX Only.

Detailed Answer:

I sit in XXXXXXX Asia Hospital and Confidence Clinic. Both are in XXXXXXX

In diet take green vegetables and Milk daily.