Suggest Remedies For Itchy Scalp With Small Boils
I have treated with Fexohit 120mg and Allercet. But still the problem persists.
I do not have dranruff. Can you pls suggest me what should be done
Scalp prurigo most probably
Welcome to HCM...
I read history provided by you. I feel that most probably you may be having prurigo of scalp. It is an inflammatory skin disease caused by multiple factors and characterised by itchy papulovesicular eruptions. There may be secondary bacterial infection leading to crusted lesions.
You may consult the dermatologist for perfect diagnosis.
I would suggest...
- short and tapering course of steroid
- cleansing with antiseptic solution like savlon
- apply mild steroid lotion
- avoid.... stress,anxiety, sleeplessness,contact with irritants and allergens
- avoid some dietary factors like cow milk,nuts,bringel,fish,prawns,dairy products
I hope this would help you in relieving your scalp prurigo.
Take treatment under guidance of nearby dermatologist.
Dr.Ilyas Patel MD