Suggest remedies for itchy and painful rashes all over the body

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I developed d rash all over my body. I took one 200 mg magnesium last night woke up itching and painful. took 3 bendryl hoping it would stop itch and breakout.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload an image.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

You could have got the allergic reaction due to intake of magnesium. You need to drink plenty of water. Take benadryl or cetirizine once daily for next few days. However, the mentioned rash in your eyes needs to be evaluated. I would request you to upload an image so that it would be easier for me to comment definitively.

I would await your response.