Suggest remedies for hook worms

Dr. Nagamani Ng

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I want an Rx for hook worms and I have very poor insurance coverage and a long wait time, have been doing a colon cleaning and I am feeling somewhat better, can you help me?
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
TAB. ALBENDAZOLE 400 mg.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Cynmor.

If I were your treating doctor i would suggest you to take TAB.ALBENDAZOLE 400mg. one tablet in the night and repeat after 2 weeks, along with iron and vit C supplements. But it is a prescribed drug so i'm sorry to say you'll have to consult a doctor to get it prescribed.

If it is affecting only your digestion then you can have crushed seeds of raw papaya in empty stomach. Which is usually followed as a home remedy in XXXXXXX I am not sure how far the results are good from this.

Any query do get back.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng