Suggest remedies for honeycomb rashes on arms, torso and thighs

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a honeycomb blotch on arms, torso and thighs., should I be concerned? This has been going on for 4 months.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thank you so much for this query.

Please, kindly upload an image for a review. This is so important to be able to provide a personalized and helpful response to you. This will addd value to your online experience.

To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.

I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 42 hours later
I have uploaded pics of honeycomb rash for your review.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
This is not very typical of a specific disease condition.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for these pictures.

I have reviewed them and they seem very atypical. While they do not signal any immediate health danger, I will suggest that you get a complete and comprehensive medical evaluation.

Share the results of your laboratory investigations with me for more insights and advise.