Suggest remedies for high BP
Decrease salt in your diet to less than 5 gms of nomral table salt in a day
The blood pressure reading you have mentioned is pretty much in controlled range , though the lower diastolic blood pressure can be brought to less than 85 mm hg .
The medication you are on is appropriate and at present I would not chnage any of it .
Just cutting salt in your diet and some aerobic exercise should help .
If you have just started with the medication than giving sometime would be the best way forward and the H component of Losar H would rake a while to balance it's effect .
If it still is persistent on 90 mm hg of higher I would consider changing Met Xl to Bisoprolol 5 mg which is same group more effective for decreasing blood pressure and slightly lower incidence of side effects .
Let me know if any clarification is needed.
Regards Dr Priyank Mody
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Herbal remedies for high bp
- High bp in a child please suggest
- Having high bp exercise remedy
- Suggest medication for high bp and gastritis
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Experiencing high bp what are the remedies
- Home remedies to reduce high bp
- What medication is suggested for high bp
- Suggest medication for high bp
- Suggest remedy for atrial fibrillation and flutters after suffering from...
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- What causes stabbing pain in chest radiating to back in a BP patient?
- Are BNP and pro-BNP values indicative of heart failure?
- Suggest treatment for vascular dehydration
- Is taking an overdose of Vyvanse fatal?
- What causes discomfort in chest, periods of breathlessness and anxiety?
- Suggest treatment for persistent premature ventricular contractions
- Suggest treatment for moderate LVSD
- What does my ECG test report indicate?