Suggest remedies for headaches with tingling sensations in hands and feet
Not too old to be treated.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
First is necessary a craniocervical MRI to evaluate the degree of Chiari malformation and its associated possible complications (syringomyelia, hydrocephalus etc.)
If imaging findings correlate with your symptoms, decompression of posterior fossa surgically is necessary, unless there are major contradications to surgery.
Definitely you are not too old to be treated about Chiari malformation.
Consider consulting with a Neurosurgeon about your concerns.
Hope I helped you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red tingling hands feet
- Tingling in hands and feet hiv
- Vertigo and tingling hands and feet
- Tingling hands feet headache tinnitus
- Smokers hands and feet tingle
- What is the tingling sensation in my hands and feet
- Suggest treatment for tingling and hotcold sensation in feet
- Intermittent tingling in hands and feet
- Continuous tingling in hands and feet
- Tingling in hands and feet ayurveda