Suggest remedies for headache, fever and cough

Dr. Naveen Kumar

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have had headache, fever, cough for a week
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
find the answer below.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
After going through the symptoms you have mentioned, I am of the opinion that, you are having upper respiratory tract infection, probably of viral etiology. which will usually subside on its own, but if complicated by secondary infection by bacteria. it is most likely to progress to lower respiratory tract. Hence follow the below treatment regimen:
1. tab. azithromycin 500 mg once daily for 3 days
2. tab. crocin advance 500mg twice daily for 3 days
3. salt water gargles 4-5 times a day before food.
I hope this helps you
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
Medical Consultant.
Ebix, Inc.
YYYY@YYYY
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar