question-icon

Suggest remedies for groin itching

Posted on Fri, 29 Jul 2016
Question: I hv been using candid B for groin itching. Candid drying powder also. Itching reduces with powder. But but groin crease part becomes sticky during night. Also itching persists. Shall I use candid powder during night also? I am fed up. Also, I came to know about this Sebifin plus cream. Shall I use this cream instead of candid cream?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney (34 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I am Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, a dermatologist.
All the preparations you have been using like ketoconazole mometasone cream, candid B cream and sebifin Plus cream contain almost the same medicines that is a a steroid and antifungal combination.
We need to find out the cause of your itching.
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist