question-icon

Suggest remedies for grey hair on scalp and bread

Posted on Tue, 10 May 2016
Question: Sir m 28 yr old white hair problem bread nd head so give me suggestion
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Require further evaluation and medications.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic,

I have read your query and understand your concern.

Premature white hair on beard and head could be related to plenty of factors like

Stress,
Certain medications,
Usage of chemicals/dyes,
Genetics,
Nutrition/diet issues or
Thyroid or pituitary abnormality or Vitamin B12 deficiency.

So,you will need to undergo blood investigations like routine blood counts, Thyroid profile, Growth hormone levels, Vitamin B12 levels, serum Calcium to rule out above causes.

Correction of the hormone would require if some abnormality detected in blood tests.

Further, I would advise you to use Pabatab-BZ as it contains Para aminobenzoic acid, biotin and calcium panthotenate , daily once for minimum 6 months.

These supplements are necessary for hair and it helps to prevent premature white or graying of hair.

You can also apply 'Altris gel' which contains melitane which prevents and reverses graying of hair by stimulating melanin production.

Avoid caffeine containing drinks and smoking if you do.

Eats plenty of fresh fruits and spinach.

Take protein rich diet like egg, pulses, fruits, green leafy vegetables are helpful.

All these drugs are prescription based and should be taken under strict medical prescription of a doctor.

So, better to consult dermatologist who will know about it.

Hope this Will help you.

Dr.Sandip Kabra

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Sandip Kabra