Suggest remedies for fungal infection in thigh
Seems to be ringworm infection, apply topical antifungal
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph and it seems to be ringworm infection which is a fungal infection.
In such cases I recommend my patients to apply sertaconazole cream on the affected area twice daily for 2 weeks along with antihistaminic like tablet levocetrizine 5 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fungal infection in penis need remedy
- Fungal infection on inner thigh
- Fungal infection on thighs
- Fungal infection on a mans inner thigh
- Fungal infection of skin in inner thighs
- Fungal infections on the inside of thigh
- Home remedy for fungal infected tounge
- Sever fungal infection on thighs
- What is the remedy for the fungal infection in nails
- Suggest medication for fungal infection on penis