Suggest remedies for fungal infection and redness on the legs
You may apply a topical anti-fungal cream e.g either Luliconazole 1%cream, Sertaconazole 2%cream or Eberconazole 1%cream, twice daily, for 4-6 weeks. In addition,I suggest an oral anti-fungal e.g Tab. Terbinafine once a day for 4-6 weeks.
Oral and topical anti-fungal are prescription medications and I advice you to kindly talk to your local practitioner for a prescription of the same.Apart from specific treatment with oral and topical antifungals general measures include washing clothes (including undergarments) daily and exposing them to sun for at least 2 hours.
Bathing twice daily specially in hot, humid weather. Using cotton undergarments and loose fitting cotton clothes /trousers. Avoid tights like jeans.Cutting nails short so as to avoid autoinoculationof infection and adhering to the treatment regime for the entire duration.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Kakkar S.,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fungal infection in penis need remedy
- Trrat fungal infection on legs
- Symptoms of fungal infection in the legs
- Red spots on eyelids fungal infection
- Home remedy for fungal infected tounge
- What is the remedy for the fungal infection in nails
- Fungal infection of lower leg
- Fungal infection achin legs
- Fungal infections of the leg
- Suggest medication for fungal infection on penis