Suggest remedies for foot cramps

Posted on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 in Elderly Problems
Question: Foot crams killme
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I suggets you get your blood calcium and vitamin D measured!

Detailed Answer:
HI,

Hypocalcemia is the most common cause of cramps. I recommend that you get your blood calcium and vitamin D levels measured. This will inform us on what the problem is and what treatment options are best for you. Also, magnesium levels should be measured.

In the interim, increase milk, water and fruits intake. Also, walk daily to facilitate blood flow to the limbs.

I hope this guides and helps. Kindly communicate laboratory findings to me for further review and guidance.
Dr. Ivo Ditah