Suggest remedies for fibromyalgia

Dr. Kathy Robinson

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Lump
Question: Looking for the article about swelling of legs and face that is not edma for people with fibro and that rest leg. The swelling behind my knees and my ankles and the pain in my calves keep me awake...as soon as I take pressure off my legs
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
the article you are looking for

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for your question.
I believe this may be the article you are looking for:

http://www.fibromyalgiatreating.com/swelling-and-fibromyalgia/

It is about swelling in patients with fibromyalgia. It makes it clear that the amount of swelling in patients with fibromyalgia is related to stress.

Unlike the edema of other conditions, diuretics will not help. Moving the muscles in exercise like walking or stretching can help some but the real key is avoiding stress.

Please let me know if you have further questions
Dr. Robinson