Suggest remedies for fever, chills and leg cramps below the knee
Get your blood tested.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. Although viral fevers are quite common, the presence of chills worries me and makes me suspect malaria or urinary tract infection. I would insist you to get your blood tested for presence of malaria parasites as well as complete blood count. I would also insist you get get a routine microscopy of your urine done. Let me know the reports and I would guide you accordingly. In the meantime take paracetamol or acetaminophen to bring down the temperature. Also use tepid sponging.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes leg cramps and redness in leg with fever
- What is the remedy for chronic leg cramps
- Chills and leg cramps
- Suggest home remedies for leg cramps at night
- Leg cramp remedies kidney infection
- Does valley fever cause bad leg cramps
- Leg cramps low grade fever
- Amish remedy for leg cramps
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps at night
- Fever and leg cramps
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation