Suggest remedies for fatigue in a diabetic

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hi. I was just wondering. I'm 60 years old and diabetic( controlled). I've been getting this weakness and muscle fatigue in my neck, shoulder, guards, buttocks, hamstrings , etc. it does occur when I'm golfing and it is hot, but this really hasn't happened before. Thoughts?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Supportive care

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. Symptom sof neck, shoulder, guard , buttocks and hamstrings pain and fatigue with age of 60 and metabolic disorder of diabetes mellitus along with hot weather out there during golfing altogether are attributing to it. take some electrolytes, reduce your golfing activity,s tay hydrated, keep the glucose levels well controlled and rest for a while. Age related musculoskeletal degeneration and neuropathic disorder like diabetes does that to body and needs supportive care and lifestyle adjustments only.

I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan