Suggest remedies for facial hair loss
Do you suggest your opinion on this?
Alopecia areata or Fungal infection
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your post.
I can understand your concern.
Patches are hair loss, like in your case is termed as Alopecia areata.
This is an autoimmune disease. It can involve any hairy part.
Kindly post photos for better assessment.
Usually it doesn't require treatment if it is a small patch o hair loss. It large patch is evident then you might need steroid injections to the affected area. You can also use topical steroid ointments though it is less effective than injections. Hair growth if occurs by this, will take longer time (3-6 months).
You can also apply Minoxidil 5% topical solution. But need prescription for this.
Other possibility is Fungal infection which is less likely. If present , you can use antifungal cream for this.
Kindly upload photos of affected area.
Hope this helps you.
Take care, Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss
- What is the remedy for hair loss
- Natural remedies for hair loss
- Hair loss on mustache please suggest me remedy for it
- Suggest some remedy for hair loss
- Remedies for women hair loss
- Hair loss remedy
- Psoriasis and hair loss remedies
- Remedies for statin hair loss
- Facial hair loss in men