Suggest Remedies For Eye Floaters In A Diabetic
I understand your concern concern. What you refer is descriptive of a visual migraine.
However, if the age in your medical history is correct, and, furthermore, if you suffer from hoper tension or diabetes, it might also be due to something more serious relating to the retina, which is the layer at the back of the eyeball that is responsible for transmitting images to the nerves and then the brain.
In any case, I strongly recommend you get an eye exam for better evaluation.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
Wishing you good health and all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is treponema pallidum cause by pink eye
- Melasma dark circle around eye
- Symptoms pin prick pain in eye
- Left side head pain fluid in ear watery eye
- Tight blinking of the eye
- How to get rid of a vein in eye
- Itchy blotchy on face and swollen left eye
- Right chest pain and drooping eye
- Left temple pain cheek ache lazy left eye
- Meth pink eye