question-icon

Suggest remedies for exercise intolerance

Posted on Fri, 20 May 2016
Question: I seem to be having exercise intolerance. I have always suspected a problem since decades. Where can I do a CPX test in XXXXXXX and consult an in-house cardiologist?
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol (18 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You need to go for TMT and some blood tests rather than chest X ray

Detailed Answer:
In case of exercise intolerance chest x ray doesnt give much information. We need to look at your Hb, creatinine, electrolytes and thyroid function. Also you need to get a cardiac evluation for which you need an echo or more generally a treadmill test. Where you should go for the tests depends on which area of XXXXXXX you are located. Please let me know which area where you are located and I shall be able to guide you better.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol

Cardiologist, Interventional