Suggest remedies for excess yawing, drowsiness at day and lethargy
Do you have any other symptoms
Thanks for writing to us.
Feeling lethargic during daytime with yawning a lot indicates lack of adequate continuous sleep at night.
Do you snore?
Do you have any other symptoms like headache, sneezing, lack of appetite, etc
Let me know if you have any of these symptoms.
If no.Other symptoms then,
You can multivitamin supplements like zincovit once daily which I usually prescribe in my clinic.
Additionally get basic workup like Complete blood count ( for anemia) and thyroid function tests.
Wishing you good health and speedy recovery.
Need more sleep
You need more sleep. Try 6 to 7 hours at a stretch.
Avoid Caffeine containing drinks for at least 2-3 hrs prior to sleep.
If not possible try Powernap in the daytime if you get even half hour to one hour time.
Day time yawning in your case looks more due to inadequate sleeping during night.
Zincovit or garden of life
Try zincovit or garden of life.
Both are internationally renowned brands.
Try these they will help you improve your memory too.
I do not recommend any memory boosters available currently, as they don't give any benefit.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat excessive saliva drowsiness
- What is the remedy for severe congestion with lethargy
- What is the remedy for drowsiness and headache
- Depression on medicines experiencing extreme lethargy drowsiness suggestions
- Excessive drowsiness or sleepiness
- Excessive daytime drowsiness and cold sweats
- Restyl drowsy all day
- Feeling pukish and drowsy throughout the day
- What is the remedy for drowsiness
- What is the treatment for day time drowsiness