Suggest remedies for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 in Men's Health
Question: I am facing erectile disfunction completely for past one year. I was in the habit of hard masterbation and was taking slipping pills.
I am male 28 years .
Please provide me solution. Is it curable
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need to find a partner.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. Usually tablets like Viagra (sildenafil) are advised for treatment of erectile dysfunciton but these are prescription medicines and should be taken only under guidance of your treating physician. However, I need to stress upon the significance of proper arousal. You have not stated if you have a stable sexual partner. Unless you have a stable sexual relationship, it is not unlikely that gradually the sudden bursts of arousal during masturbation will lose their effectiveness in giving you an orgasm (erection and ejaculation). A prolonged foreplay is needed in order to reach a proper arousal.

Most often erectile dysfunction is curable and requires psychological boosting.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 minutes later
I am also feeling weekness in body. Complete body check up has been done. No problem is dere
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Regular morning walk and exercise is essential

Detailed Answer:
I understand. I you want to increase your stamina you will have to exercise and morning walk daily and back it up with a healthy diet. Take plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially colourful ones.