Suggest remedies for erectile dysfunction

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: He Dr. My brother has a problem with Erection disfunction . Him and his wife ste getting seperated over it . He can not take any kind of Sildenafil or Tadalafi.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
He needs to get investigated to trace out cause of his ED.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query .Based on the facts that you have posted your brother is facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction .

Erectile Dysfunction is a very common problem that many males are victim of the conditions but with recent advances and research in field reproductive medicines and andrology it can be cured completely .

He should consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic investigations done to rule out /find out any organic cause for his Ed .
1) Blood tests for
Sugar Levels,Thyroid Hormonal assessment Prolactin ,.Testosterone levels etc
2) Colour Doppler Ultrasound Scanning of penis to find out ant vasculogenic cause for his Ed .

Further treatment will depend upon the cause of his Ed .

If all the tests does not reveal any organic cause for his Ed it can be labelled as Psychogenic in nature which can be treated by consulting qualified Psychiatrist .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 7 days later
Thank you . But He tells me that all is fine . Is there any kind of natral herbs that he can take . None viagra . Apparently , when he tried it he was gine . But he doesnt likr to take that due to allergy reaction .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
He needs to establish cause for ED

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
He needs to consult qualified Urologist and get investigated to find out the cuse for his ED .Taking any supplements will not resolve the issue .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.