Suggest remedies for erectile dysfunction and varicocele

Dr. Matthew J. Mangat

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Men's Health
Question: Hi Doctor,

Attached 18 pics. Please respond with the detailed answer.

I feel my penis is not very hard and doesn't stand like other men. It falls if I don't catch it with hand. Also I think shape is slightly bent downwards and right. Also see scrotum and tell me about Varicocele and it's stage.

I am getting married in 3 months, please give detailed information on how I can get hard erections, maintain erection and how to make it straight and facing upwards when erected.

please also suggest some creams to make it fair, my body color is very fair I don't know why that is dark.

I will greatly appreciate your taking out time to reply in full detailed manner.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Attachments not sent.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i can undertsand your concern.

Vallaikum Salaam. Your attachments are not sent.
Your problems are mainly 3 fold :
1. ED.erectile dysfunction.
2. Varicocele.
3. penile skin color.

Let me view the attachments,then i shall reply.
Wish you well. Mar'salaami.

Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.

Follow up: Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 55 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

I don't know why the pics are not getting uploaded. Attached the pics again. Please see/analyze and respond in full details.

My Penis falls downwards if I don't hold it in my hand. It doesn't stand facing upwards and firm like other men(Have seen on the internet). Also I tried penetrating once and I was not able to do so.

She is young and complaint about pain when I tried penetrating, but later she had no complaints but I was not able to penetrate (Failed 3 times. different days, not on the same day).

I also feel bad about the color of that area, I am a very fair person I do not know why that area is so dark. Please suggest a nice cream that whitens the area and penis.

Also please tell me more about Varicocele by seeing the pictures of the scrotum.

Regards, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Matthew J. Mangat 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
All photos appear normal. sex not related to varicocele.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Having gone through your attachments,everything appears normal.
Where's the problem ?

If you're comparing with internet videos,they're all edited versions.
So never do that. Do keep that in mind.

For initial few attempts at penetration,it may take from few days to few months.
Don't worry about that either.This is a normal experience in virgins.

Spend more time in foreplay and you may lubricate your penis,if you want.

It's normal in most men to see dark pubic area,compared to rest of body.
There's no need to apply any cream in that area. It may have side effects.

Varicocele isn't related to sex.
It can be diagnosed by doing a scrotal doppler ultrasound scan.
In your case,there's no indication to do it.

Wish you well. In case you plan to close this query,you may rate the answer.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.