Suggest remedies for ear infection
problems, headache in middle of forehead
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Please look for the drug causing allergy.
From the history it is either a fungal infection if the external ear or middle ear infection.
Please tell me do you have any history of frequent nasal or throat infection? It can be sinusitis as you have headache too?
Any history of water entering into the ear?
Any pain on pressing the tragus?
Any hearing problem?
Regarding vision problem, are you having far vision issues or double vision?
Any investigations done?
You should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and refraction done.
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
Otomycosis with eustachian tube blockage
Thanks for the information.
Put candibiotic ear drops 2 drops 4 to 5 times a day for a week. Take a combination of levocetrizine plus phenylepherine twice daily for a week. Take steam inhalation and chew a gum that will help to decongest and relieve symptoms. Continue with nasal spray.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest medication for ear infection
- Natural ear infection remedies
- Covancaine ear drops remedy for which ear infections
- Middle ear infection remedies
- Suggest remedy for strep throat ear infection cough and vomiting
- Ear drops for ear infection
- Stint in ear for ear infection
- What is the remedy for a bad ear infection
- Ear infection heaviness in ear
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?