Suggest remedies for ear infection

ENT Specialist
Question
some background. I had an ear infection that was diagnosed as an outer ear infection and took the medication prescribed. I had an allergic reaction after 7 days and was told to discontinue and that the infection would most likely be taken care of. went back a few weeks later still with an ear infection. it was treated with amoxicillin, Sudafed, and flonase. I again had an allergic reaction 7 days in. I went to clinic and they informed me that the infection was gone.. NOW.. still have fullness in ear, vision problems. What should this be caused by? stressing out. my balance seems to be affected as well. feeling desperate for answers at this point.

problems, headache in middle of forehead
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Otitis externa

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Please look for the drug causing allergy.
From the history it is either a fungal infection if the external ear or middle ear infection.
Please tell me do you have any history of frequent nasal or throat infection? It can be sinusitis as you have headache too?
Any history of water entering into the ear?
Any pain on pressing the tragus?
Any hearing problem?
Regarding vision problem, are you having far vision issues or double vision?
Any investigations done?
You should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and refraction done.
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for ear infection 17 minutes later
Yes, there was a diagnosis of "swimmers ear". No pain, some pressure. Pops at times when breathing normally.no problem hearing. Seeing things at a distance is a problem.

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Otomycosis with eustachian tube blockage

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for the information.
Put candibiotic ear drops 2 drops 4 to 5 times a day for a week. Take a combination of levocetrizine plus phenylepherine twice daily for a week. Take steam inhalation and chew a gum that will help to decongest and relieve symptoms. Continue with nasal spray.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Thanks and regards