Suggest remedies for dry cough
Please suggest some remedy for the same.
Thanks for posting your query in HealthcareMagic,
If you have symptoms of dry cough alone, without any other co- existing complaints like history of asthma, allergy to dust, rhinitis; I would suggest you to take the following medicines for a few days.
- Any cough syrup containing chlorpheniramine, phenylephrine and dextromethorphan, available in brand name like Syp. TUSQ-D.
- Also take T. SINAREST twice daily for 3 days.
This should help you with your symptoms.
Please feel free to discuss further,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedies for dry cough for adults
- Suggest treatment for dry cough
- Suggest the medication for dry cough
- What is the remedy for dry cough and fever
- Dry cough home remedy cardace
- Any suggestion for dry cough
- What is the remedy for dry cough
- Dry cough remedy for adults in tcm
- Persistent dry cough remedies
- Baby having dry cough suggest remedy
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?