Suggest remedies for dizziness and bloating
Possible inner ear problems,betahistin to start....
Hi my dear,
I have gone through your medical history carefully and am sorry for the health problems you are currently going through.
From what you are reporting, it seems that you are having problems with inner ear causing vertigo with vomiting. Although you might not have any such problems so far, it can appear anytime.
Meclizine and ondasentron both will help ease vertigo and related nausea and vomiting.
I usually recommend my patients to rest more during the acute episodes, so try to ask for a medical leave during these days.
Avoid quick movements of the head and body. Have more light meald, ginger tea or lemon juice can help also.
When you see your primary on Friday, please ask him/her to:
- get a good ENT check up especially when it comes to examining inner ear
- get x-ray of neck to exclude spondyloarthrosis
- monitor blood pressure
- prescribe betahistin for vertigo
Wish fast recovery!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizzy pressure in back bloated
- Dizziness bloating frequent urination
- Dizzy bloated stomach spotting
- Suggest treatment for bloating with dizziness and headaches
- Dizzy bloated and hot
- Tired dizzy bloated
- Mild headache and dizziness bloated
- Remedy for dizziness stomach pain bloating blood in stools
- Intermittent tiredness dizzy bloated
- Feel nauseous and dizzy bloated